Lovina sunrise Dolphin
The famous tourist destination in northern Bali is Lovina Beach where tourists will be invited to ride traditional wooden prahu to the coast to see first hand dolphins in the open sea. Dolphins on Lovina Beach will only be seen at sea level in the morning around 05:30 - 08:00 in the morning. To be able to see dolphins in Lovina Beach, Buleleng, you must already be on Lovina beach at 05:00 am.
If you stay in the southern Bali region like Kuta Bali, to get to Lovina beach in Buleleng district takes 2 hours of travel, therefore, every Lovina Bali full day tour package requires you to depart from the south Bali area at 03:00 early days.
Interesting places that can also be visited during the Dolphin tour program are; Gitgit Waterfall, Wanagiri Hiddent Hill, Bedugul Temple on Beratan Lake and Handara Gate.
Price : USD 80/ Pax, Minimum 2 Person
Lovina Dolphin Tour Package Itinerary:
- 3:00 Pick-up at Kuta or Sanur hotels or Nusa Dua area - go to Buleleng Lovina Beach
- 05.00 Arrive at Lovina Beach - with traditional boats we will be invited to see dolphins for about one and a half hours - then return to the mainland
- 08.00 Breakfast at Lovina Beach with a choice of fried rice or pancake and coffee or the drink menu
- 10.00 On the way back to Denpasar we will stop by visiting the tourist attraction of Gitgit Buleleng waterfall, seeing the highest waterfall in Bali
- 12.00 Lunch at Mentari Bedugul restaurant with views of Beratan Lake
- 13.00 Tour to Beratan Bedugul lake
- 16.00 On the way to the hotel you can stop by the Joger souvenirs in Bali
- 17.00 Return to the hotel where you are staying.
The package includes:
- Air-conditioned transport, toll fees and parking
- Tourist ticket according to the program above
- The cost of renting a boat and life jacket
- Breakfast, lunch, mineral water and tea / coffee
- Tour guide